The blockchain industry shows stable growth for the last few years, and, if you want to start a blockchain business, the right time is now.
There are several steps you need to take while starting a blockchain company:
- Draft a detailed business plan for your start-up.
- Choose the right jurisdiction with the help of consultants with blockchain experience, e.g., Fast Offshore.
- Calculate your costs, including start-up costs and ongoing expenses.
- Register your company, open bank accounts, and make all the steps necessary for the start of operations.
- Hire the team.
- Market your company to find clients, and
- Run your company by yourself or engage a Corporate Service Provider, e.g., Fast Offshore.