In recent weeks, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA) of Belgium has continued to receive complaints from consumers regarding new fraudulent online trading platforms that operate in the Belgian market. These platforms are acting very aggressively, the regulator warns. Scammers are even trying to convince victims to allow them to remotely control their computers in order to make certain money transfers. Scammers are also trying to convince victims to invest ever-larger amounts of money.
Here is an incomplete list of scammers:
- Binarycent (www.binarycent.com)
- BTC-chain (www.btc-chain.com)
- Clever Trade (www.clever-trade.com)
- Crypto Trading Association (www.cta-capitals.com and www.cta-capital.com)
- FiniVieX (www.finiviex.com)